Motifake
stupid human
ufo
MAD
motifake

Comment on this Motifake

HISTORY

Lazy, self-entitled Democrats are always on the wrong side of it.

Creator: WTFO

Comment using Facebook

Mark - February 27, 2009, 11:31 am,
WTFO - Great job = 5 You also have forced me to look up Vallandigham. I never heard of him but found the story to be interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Vallandigham
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 10:24 pm,
I'm here to educate as well as entertain.
dgbt - March 13, 2009, 11:56 am,
Slavery a democratic belief? Back then Southern Democrats were conservatives. Democrat does not mean liberal. Today the south is still conservative. Slavery was supported by conservatives, not liberals. Comparing democrats of today to the ones of old...
dgbt - March 13, 2009, 11:56 am,
in this manner is inaccurate.
WTFO - March 13, 2009, 11:35 pm,
Pres Lincoln was the 1st Republican President. The poster accurately portrays history. While the parties have shifted somewhat, the fact that Dems feel self-entitled hasn't.
dgbt - March 14, 2009, 3:42 am,
The point is that the southern democrats left the democratic party because of civil rights issues. They joined the republicans and shaped them into what they are today. The guy on the left of the pic is a republican by today's standards.
WTFO - March 14, 2009, 7:20 pm,
Well, there it is, dgbt. It took you a while to get around to it but you did end up calling conservatives racist rednecks didn't you? A pathetic defense when you've got no valid argument. Dems are all about govt entitlement, then and now. Poster is valid.
Elinfant - March 14, 2009, 11:45 pm,
At heart, what Republicans are for is the fragmentation of power as low as possible, and the strict maintenence and adherence of founding laws and constitution. That doesn't lose its validity just because some rednecks support it.
Elinfant - March 14, 2009, 11:46 pm,
In fact, it generally seems to me that Democrat's main general flaw is eagerness to get worked up over any cause, a need to be proactive when there's nothing to be proactive over. And that's a waste of energy that could be put to better use.
WTFO - March 15, 2009, 12:44 am,
Well said, Elinfant. May I add the Dem positions of govt being able to take care of everyone because they believe we are incapable of functioning without a big federal govt being our nanny.
Toussaint - March 15, 2009, 11:43 am,
Democrats forget that forcing their unpopular will upon the people flies in the face of the founding idea that " We the people..." are supposed to hold the key to government and the legitimate powers of the government are not to endanger that seed.
dgbt - March 15, 2009, 2:26 pm,
When did I call conservatives racist rednecks? I just said what is true, the southern democrats are now republicans. Sorry that the truth offends you.
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:57 am,
dgbt, if I misinterpreted your previous statement, then I sincerely apologize for disparaging you. As for your statement being true, I would contend you are mistaken. I researched my position and would recommend you do the same on wikipedia...
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:58 am,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)#History. Some highlights include, In the 1850s, under the stress of the Fugitive Slave Law and the Kansas-Nebraska Act, anti-slavery Democrats left the party. Joining with former members of...
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:59 am,
existing or dwindling parties, the Republican Party emerged. Also, "The Democrats benefited from white Southerners' resentment of Reconstruction after the war and consequent hostility to the Republican Party." And finally, after Roosevelt brought the New
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 1:00 am,
Deal, "Republicans attracted conservatives and white Southerners from the Democratic coalition with their resistance to New Deal and Great Society liberalism." That last piece is where the common misconception you cited comes from. Now you know the truth.
dgbt - March 16, 2009, 9:23 am,
Uh....wheres the misconception? That just proves my point. It also says "The Democratic Party's main base of support shifted to the Northeast, marking a dramatic reversal of history." Making the north the democratic base and the south the republican base.
dgbt - March 16, 2009, 9:24 am,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrat. This also proves that same point.
WTFO - March 19, 2009, 12:57 am,
After more research, I agree that there was a movement from southern Dems to Reps as I have already stated. However, your original contention that Representative Clement Vallandigham is a Rep by today's standards is still false. The fact that Dems who...
WTFO - March 19, 2009, 12:59 am,
felt that the New Deal and other entitlement programs were bad for the US, and thus came over to Reps decades after the Civil War, doesn't mean Vallandigham should be included and reclassified as a Dem. Here's a surprise for you, there are still Dems...
WTFO - March 19, 2009, 1:01 am,
in the South that cling tightly to their entitlement programs. This poster is valid because the Dem party is lazy and demands "rights" to entitlements that they don't deserve. Be that "right" slaves or our tax dollars.
WTFO - March 19, 2009, 1:02 am,
TYPO: ..."doesn't mean that Vallandigham should be included and reclassified as a Rep." I got ahead of my typing there, sorry.
dgbt - March 19, 2009, 9:19 am,
No surprise to me buddy, I am a democrat in the south. Although I don't like the nationalized health care idea. Even the people here in the south aren't dumb enough to try to put slavery on the dems though.
Donthate - March 19, 2009, 10:13 am,
I find that Dems in the south are more centrist Dems. Many of their beliefs are actually more aligned with the Republican beliefs. But they want so bad to go against the grain of the fat, bible hugging white guy that they are blinded by the fact that
Dontahte - March 19, 2009, 10:15 am,
...their beliefs are actually conservative. They are also naive and in denial of the damage that their party is currently doing. Much like I was under our previous administartion. I have since learned to look at facts and form my own opinion without
Dontahte - March 19, 2009, 10:17 am,
...party alignment. Dems and Reps just need to be objective and hold true to their convictions, regardless of your party. In fact if the party barrier was broken, 1/4 of the Dems would not be supporting this nut. Not anymore.....unless they only watch NBC
WTFO - March 21, 2009, 12:36 am,
dgbt, I didn't blame slavery on Dems. I stated the fact that Dems wanted to keep their slave ownership "entitlements" and Reps stood against slavery in the Civil War. The poster also makes the comparison between today's Dems that feel entitled to govt...
WTFO - March 21, 2009, 12:37 am,
handouts of taxpayer money for thier healthcare and Reps are standing against it.
DEMS ARE THEIFS! - April 8, 2009, 10:33 am,
This is the greatest poster ever!
WTFO - April 9, 2009, 11:57 pm,
Thank you.
Guest - April 22, 2009, 4:43 pm,
Too bad the Republicans are the ones that wanted slavery
BoneCD - April 22, 2009, 5:38 pm,
Lincoln, Guest, was a Republican...but not a Log Cabin Republican LOL
HISTORY - April 29, 2009, 10:30 pm,
funny how the old Democrat ideas are now the Republican ideas. And then they act like they're not racist, zenophobic, sexist or just plain retarded. Nice try morons.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 2:00 am,
All you have is attacks, lies and slander to defend your positions. Keep changing your name if it makes you feel good. My posters must be a magnet for liberal fucknuts, recently.
Canuck - April 30, 2009, 1:22 pm,
How can you make a poster to spark political debate and then whine when others disagree with you? If you only made funny posters instead of all this political bs nobody would bother you anymore. are you not the king of attacks, lies and slander?
Canuck - April 30, 2009, 1:29 pm,
You call everybody else hateful but 90% of your posters are angry attacks. Worse Than Fucking Oprah. Wants To Finger Obama. Where's The Funny? Over.
Arrogant Knight - April 30, 2009, 1:30 pm,
He doesn't whine, Canuck. He just enjoys a good debate. And it's your choice if you want to get involved.
Canuck - April 30, 2009, 1:32 pm,
mmmm mmmm mmm my posters are magnets for dipshits, you're a frozen frog, you're a commie. sounds like a 4 year old
Canuck - April 30, 2009, 1:35 pm,
motifake = fake motivational poster none of wtfo's are! is it gonna take 4 years of un-funny political posters before this guy gets back to the funny. He is by far the biggest hypocrite on this site.
Arrogant Knight - April 30, 2009, 1:39 pm,
...So ignore him and his posters. Vote 1 lion and move on, that's what most of us do. No offence there, WTFO.
Canuck - April 30, 2009, 1:48 pm,
Turning a blind eye to fear-mongers has never been easy for me. when he started calling me a frozen frog even though i live near the border and am not french he proved what kind of man he really is. A coward who hides behind stereotypes.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:30 pm,
AK, thanks for clarifying what I've said before to this hateful guy. I do enjoy good debate and he has provided none. You certainly have the right to vote 1 lion if you don't like my stuff and move on. However, since the majority of my posters are over 3
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:31 pm,
lions, I would contend you might be mistaken about "what most of us do", bud. Take care and as always I appreciate our mutual respect.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:33 pm,
Canuck (frozen frog), you and your bovine boyfriend dropped personal attacks against me in your first comments as well as all others since. Calling me racist, gay, homophobic, blah, blah and whatever else including attacks on my mother. You dare call me a
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:34 pm,
4 year old? I gave you every opportunity to provide proof of your positions and you gave none. Only after I was attacked did I respond in kind. Do unto others... Trust me, I'm not whining, I enjoy getting you little dumbasses wrapped around the axle. The
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:36 pm,
more childish you 2 keep getting the more I laugh at your ignorance and the more that you prove that the liberal tolerance is complete BS. Far-left Kool-aid guzzlers like you accept everyone (as long as they are lock-step, nazi style with your world view)
Arrogant Knight - May 1, 2009, 12:03 am,
I didn't mean vote 1 lion on your posters specifically, WTFO, I meant in general. I should've clarified that a little better, sorry. Carry on!
WTFO - May 1, 2009, 12:40 am,
No worries. Carrying on, bud.
lol - June 14, 2009, 11:00 pm,
You are all retarded.
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:09 am,
Check the dates on these comments prior to your posting of a drive-by attack, lol. It just displays how retarded you are. Try to be more timely next time.
realityftl - June 19, 2009, 9:05 pm,
You do realize that the Democrats from 150 yrs ago became the Republican party of today you dumbass.
WTFO - June 21, 2009, 1:42 am,
That is a BS myth, dumbass. Both parties have evolved from where they were 150 years ago with some groups of people switching sides for different reasons. But to say that the Dems of 150 yrs back are now Reps is ignorant.
todd snyder - August 9, 2009, 1:23 pm,
AMEN!!!! 5 lions 4 u.
Rhino - August 28, 2009, 2:51 am,
"You do realize that the Democrats from 150 yrs ago became the Republican party of today you dumba*s." -- realityftl LOL! You really should research better before becoming the dumba*s that you claim others are. The poster is 100% accurate. Those...
Rhino - August 28, 2009, 2:54 am,
.... are the very same democrats as they were 150 years ago. As has been pointed out, democrat political opinions have changed, but the party has not. The Republicans have never been in favor of slavery.
WTFO - August 28, 2009, 11:27 pm,
TS and Rhino, thanks. I think entitlements are the new slavery. D.C. is the plantation and instead of having poor pick cotton, they are indentured servants to keep voting for the providers of the checks/hand-outs that keep the dependant to the 'masters'.
WTFO - August 28, 2009, 11:28 pm,
Sorry for typos.
Derek - October 29, 2009, 5:37 pm,
It's a good idea for teachers, police and soldiers because they matter. Don't doctors matter?
Thardus - August 28, 2010, 9:59 pm,
Dang, I'd love to add something, but I thing everyone's covered it. Nice poster WTFO. :D
Thardus - August 28, 2010, 10:01 pm,
think* sorry about that typo.
GreyScorpion - August 28, 2010, 10:05 pm,
Hi Thardus, you're new, so I'll give you a quick comments crash course. 1. We don't comment on political posters here anymore, that's done over at Politifake.org. 2. posters that are over a year old...rarely need additional comments.
Start new comment thread